Thank you for your interest in our Friend of Food Banking monthly giving program. With just a small contribution each month, you can make a difference in our fight against global hunger. When you become a monthly giving partner, you join a group of the most dedicated and committed supporters to Imagine a World Without Hunger.
Why become a Friend of Food Banking?
- A small donation each month can make a big impact. Your gift can help food banks deliver food to hungry people around the world all year long.
- The Friend of Food Banking Program allows GFN to plan for the year ahead. Food bank development projects are often extensive, multi-year undertakings that require a large investment of resources. Monthly donations create a predictable stream of financial support that helps us plan for the future and confidently undertake new development projects.
- When you choose to donate through monthly contributions, you help GFN save time, money, and resources. Monthly credit card or Electronic Funds Transfer gifts are the most cost-effective methods for donating to GFN.
- By becoming a Friend of Food Banking, you will receive less mail from us, reduce the overall amount of paper associated with processing donations, and help us reduce administrative costs.
- You can change or stop your donation at any time.
- Friends of Food Banking are our most committed supporters.
How do I join the Friend of Food Banking program?
It’s simple. Donate Online (be sure to check the box Yes, automatically repeat this gift every month)
Or download the enrollment form and mail it to:
The Global FoodBanking Network
Attn: Development Department
203 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60601
When you sign-up online, your gift will be processed on the same date each month from the date you enroll. If you mail an enrollment form, gifts are processed on either the fifteenth or the last day of each month.
How do I change my payment method or monthly gift amount, or stop payments?
To make changes to your monthly gift contact our Donor Services Representative